On the behalf of the Scientific Committee, we would like to invite you to participate on 2-3 October, 2023 in the upcoming the International Symposium „Plant Protection - Achievements and Perspectives”, organized by the Institute of Genetics, Physiology and Plant Protection (IGPPP) under the auspices of the International Organisation for Biological Control.
The Symposium will deal with the following thematic areas:
- Biodiversity of harmful and beneficial organisms in natural and anthropogenic ecosystems and their role in the biocenotic regulation of the harmful organism’s population density.
- Production and application of biological products based on entomophagy, biologically active substances, nanoparticles, entomopathogenic and antagonistic microorganisms for the protection of agricultural crops.
- Integrated pest management systems with phytosanitary improvement capabilities of agrocenoses and obtaining of competitive agricultural products.
- Genetic and physiological aspects of crop improvement for increased resistance potential and resilience to environmental stressors, diseases and pests.
- Plant protection issues for conservation, ecological and regenerative agriculture.
Symposium will require no fees for registration